Friday, June 17, 2011

Hannah Got Married!

So this week, on a Monday, Hannah took the proverbial plunge and got married. It was awesome. And I think she was smart to get married on a Monday - then you can see who your REAL friends are if they come to witness your nuptials. ;)

I would've taken more pictures but my camera died. But hey, you get the idea.

Easily the highlight of the evening. Alex and Hannah sang "Alone" by Heart. Trust me, if my camera would've zoomed without dying I'd have a better picture than this. I feel kind of sad for anyone who didn't get to witness it in person. Hilarious.


Of course there was a pre-cake cutting battle with knives. Pretty sure Hannah won.


Sorry Amy that I mostly cut your head off in this....


The bride in all her glory. Love the dress!


Congratulations you guys!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I am so sad I missed out on this day.

Hannah said...

Aw, I love this and I love you!!!