Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Short Dance Clip

Ta-da! The wedding dancing video. Or some of it anyway. And posted on the next day to boot. I. Am. GOOD. This will just give you a small taste of the wonders the wedding held.

The first song, apparently, is quite popular amongst school aged children and other people who line dance. I'd never heard it before but I was clearly in the minority. If only Amy had convinced Kim to get out there. I would've recorded the whole song and dedicated an entire post to dancing Kim. And it would've been titled "dancing Kim." But, as Nicki would always say "if wishes were fishes we'd all live in the sea." I never quite got that. We'd live in the sea because we'd want to be close to our wishes? ....What?
Anyway. The point is Kim, for someone who claims to want a blog nod you're certainly not trying very hard to earn it. But if you try out for SYTYCD I will forgive you.

The second song in the video is far less important than checking out the K&M moves. Well on their way to being the hit dancers at the stake dances in ten years.




No comments: