Friday, January 22, 2010

The Par-tay

Remember when C&B got married a few months ago? And then there was a big party in a walnut grove by a pumpkin patch? And I kept saying I would put up pictures of it? But I haven't yet? And even the wedding photographer had all her pictures up and ready to go and stuff at least a month ago (way before me)? Well. Good news and bad news. Good news: pictures are here! Bad news: there are probably more here than you ever wanted to see. Again, sorry that they're in single-file style. Someday I'll learn how to format things better.



When I say the reception was in a walnut grove I mean it was IN a walnut grove.



Okay some of these photos were not at the reception location, but clearly we were already celebrating in our hearts.


The wedding party. Looking very...wedding appropriate yet casual enough to engage in a little bocci ball later.






Getting tips for their own upcoming nuptials.



If you provide candy, they will come.

It's hard to tell who's winning in this intense game of bocci, but I'm definitely liking Kim's technique.



Bouquet by Kalea




C&B leaving the par-tay to wild applause

D tries to burn the grove down, has second thoughts, makes a feeble attempt to put out the fire and then walks away. But I should just let you watch it.

3 comments:

Aria said...

My mom was just telling me about this amazing reception. I am drooling over these photos! The orchard...the centerpieces...the cake toppers....the stumps! I bet the photographer was in heaven. You guys are so classy, and every single one of you is so dang gorgeous! Congrats to Bryn! She looks so beautiful and happy.

Impressed said...

Great pics, sis. Seriously; I think you are really one expensive camera and a couple photoshop classes away from an uber-money-making side job. Cuz you've definitely got a great eye. Thanks for sharing!

Delaney said...

ummm...i was NOT trying to burn down the grove! ............it was an accident!