Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dominion

Does anyone play Dominion? I've played several times now and I'm terrible at it. You'd almost think I was trying to lose. That's how badly I do in comparison to everyone else playing. Last night there were four of us and in the third game I thought "finally I think I did alright - I'm quite sure I didn't win but at least I kept up." But no. My score of 56 paled in comparison to everyone else's 90s scores. What the crap?

I'd like to think that I could blame my poor performances on chemo - my brain just doesn't work like it used to - but I think I just don't get how to play the game. I need to practice in secret and then come back stronger. Like a panther. But I don't think I'll be able to do it. I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong with that game. It's beyond my mental abilities. I guess I should stick to games at my level. Like Sorry and Candy Land. Totally get the strategy of those games: draw the right card/stack the deck in your favor. Next time I go to game night I'm bringing one of those with me.

1 comment:

Kristen Nicole said...

I like chemo meg when it comes to games. Now the rest of us stand a chance! So good to see you the other night, miss you!